Please login in order to be able to claim this listing.
Foley Area CARE
The Foley Area C.A.R.E. program geographically serves people age 60 and over that reside in Foley and the surrounding areas. It is a neighborhood-based service using professional and volunteer personnel that coordinate the appropriate agencies and resources to provide for health and social services needed by residents that are age 60 and older.
The very heart of the Foley Area C.A.R.E. Program is volunteerism. The volunteers will assist with a variety of needs, including:
- Friendly Visiting
- Telephone Reassurance
- In-home respite care
- Simple Home Repairs
- Transportation to and from Medical Appointments / shopping
- Assisting with Paperwork such as explaining Medicare
- Matching Friends (multigenerational activities)
- Homemaking/Chore Services
- Community Health Fairs may be provided
- Senior Food Assistance Program
Through direct services, referrals, and volunteerism, we support Foley area neighbors 60 and older to continue living independently at the location of their choice.