Please login in order to be able to claim this listing.
Foley Physical Rehab
Foley Physical Rehab is a community oriented rehabilitation agency whose purpose is to provide a range of rehabilitation services to the Foley community. We work with individuals of all ages to maximize their function and minimize their impairment.
Foley Physical Rehab provides research –based treatments and modalities that get proven results, such as:
- Manual Therapy
- Ergonomic evaluation for business and home
- Biomechanical training and analysis
- Posture analysis and training
- Athletic training services
- Exercise equipment training
- Expert exercise instruction
- Custom and prefabricated orthotics
- Home health physical therapy
- Lumbar and cervical traction onsite and in-home
- Paraffin bath for hand therapy
- Cold laser
- Numerous exercise and balance/coordination devices
- Medical equipment such as braces, Biofreeze, etc.
We work in network with Medicare, Blue Cross, Medica, Health Partners, Preferred One, and others. We also provide physical therapy to those without health insurance. Exercise your right to choose your physical therapy provider. Ask your doctor to send you to Foley Physical Rehab!